Monthly Archives: April 2013
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING A HOME-MADE
1. Cut a plastic bottle in half, keep both parts. Can be soft drink bottle.
2. Take the lower portion of the bottle. Dissolve the brown sugar in hot water. Let it cool down to ~70 deg F (room temperature).
3. Add the yeast. Carbon dioxide will be formed and will attract the mosquitoes.
4. Cover the bottle with a dark wrap and insert in the top portion upside down like a funnel. Place it in a corner in your house.
5. In 2 weeks you will be surprised by the number of mosquitoes killed. Read the rest of this entry