GET THOSE SKEETERS! HOME-MADE MOSQUITO TRAP
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING A HOME-MADE
1. Cut a plastic bottle in half, keep both parts. Can be soft drink bottle.
2. Take the lower portion of the bottle. Dissolve the brown sugar in hot water. Let it cool down to ~70 deg F (room temperature).
3. Add the yeast. Carbon dioxide will be formed and will attract the mosquitoes.
4. Cover the bottle with a dark wrap and insert in the top portion upside down like a funnel. Place it in a corner in your house.
5. In 2 weeks you will be surprised by the number of mosquitoes killed.
1. Cut the top of the bottle as shown
2. Put 200ml hot water in the bottle, stir with 50gram brown sugar. Put the sugar water in cold water to cool it down til 40C (temperature). They use a bigger container with cold water – put the small cup that they use to make sugar water in that container and that stick is a thermometer because they want the sugar water to cool down to 40C (temperature).
3. After cooling down, put the sugar water in the bottle then add the yeast. No need to mix the yeast with the sugar water. When yeast ferments, it creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitos to the trap.
Compliments of Dr. Hildy’s® One Cell One Light Radio Show
FOR INFORMATION ON THE DR. HILDY PRODUCTS BELOW:
Integrative Health Systems®, LCC
415 ¾ N. Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004
DR. HILDY and ROSALIND DISCUSS THE PROBLEMS! GMM Bees and Mosquitoes, Drone Bees and Mosquitoes and Robotic Mosquitoes and BEES!
4/19/13 – Dr. Hildy and Rosalind Peterson – Oh, my! It’s A Designer or Drone Mosquito or BEE! – see the site with link to the show – OneCellOneLightRadio
CLICK HERE: http://wp.me/p1yuw9-1hn